Service Hour Suggestions/Sign Up
Each family is required to perform 50 hours/year of service to St. Agnes School. There is a fee of $200 for Service Hours not preformed.
Please review these Service opportunities. If there is something you would like to do, please contact the School Office.
- PTG Member – Attend PTG Meetings and be members of committees
- PTG Room Parent – Represent a specific grade level for the PTG Board
- PTG meeting attendance – may earn up to one service hour for attending a regular PTG Meeting.
- School Lunch Program Volunteer – Help in the cafeteria during the school day.
- Family Day Coordinator – One or 2 people in charge of organizing Family Day
- Family Day Worker – Work with coordinator to make family day a big success.
- Family Day Donations – Items donated to Family Day count towards your service hours.
- Family Day Set-Up – The Saturday before Family Day, spend 3 hours in the morning helping set up for the event.
- Family Day Clean-Up – Sunday afternoon and early evening from 3-7:30pm
- Parking Lot Set-Up – Work with others to set up the cones that make our parking lot safer.
- Maintenance and Clean-up – helping custodian around campus
- Luncheon Help – There are times when the Principal hosts luncheons for visiting principals etc. Cooking and serving those luncheons would earn service